Protect And Accessorize Your Luggage With Suitcase Covers
Which one do you prefer? Frequent replacement of luggage and bags or a one time purchase of a durable kind? If you are more interested in buying a high quality luggage to use for years to come, then it is best to protect your luggage with suitcase covers. Many travelers are brand conscious and they buy luggage from exclusive designers. Bags like Louis Vuitton or Gucci luggage sets will cost you a fortune. However, these are preferred by the elite group of travelers. It would be such a waste of money to leave these kinds of luggage without suitcase covers. If you have a designer bag or luggage, protect them with a roll-up suitcase protector.
Behind the airport counter, do you see how the baggage handlers treat your beloved luggage? They are throwing it around. If only a bag could shout out for help, you could hear them wail and cry. Your bags are deliberately and without concern thrown. Imagine how they bounce as the bags come in contact with those baggage handlers, airport conveyors and carousels. They are a pitiful sight in car trunks and cargo trucks.
It is time for you to think of protective suitcase covers. The inevitability of protecting the luggage is imminent. There are many kinds of suitcase covers. You can get canvas, ballistic nylon, opaque, waterproof, or clear plastic suitcase covers. There are also fabric protective suitcase covers. Styles also differ so there are stretchable and elastic suitcase covers. The luggage cover is now being treated as luggage accessory. It now assumes the dual purpose of accessorizing and protecting. Although the decision is yours, it is still good to know the different features of a luggage cover.
Suitcase cover features
- As the purpose is to safeguard your bag, you should choose the best protective luggage cover.
- It must be durable, they will add years to the life of your suitcase.
- It should fit snugly to your bag so that it will not have a crumpled look and appearance.
- As bags are opened at the airports, your suitcase cover must be easy to install – perhaps a simple slip on.
- Its lock and zipper must be a protection against accidental opening. The pulling of zippers should not be a cause for scratches, tears and scuffs on the bag.
- There must be opening for retractable handle, side handles and wheels.
- It is good to buy bright colored or distinctive prints so that your luggage can be easily spotted.
- If you travel by water transportation, then you should choose a suitcase cover that is waterproof.
Many luggage owners who are frequent travelers buy really expensive luggage. To show-off for these kinds, the clear plastic covers are recommended. The luggage is protected and at the same time the designer brand is not concealed.
Suitcases cost a traveler hundreds of dollars. It would be a waste of so much money if the luggage is subjected to improper handling. Scratches and tears are a despicable sight. So, the best thing to do about your luggage is to accessorize and protect them with suitcase covers.