Protect And Accessorize Your Luggage With Suitcase Covers
Which one do you prefer? Frequent replacement of luggage and bags or a one time purchase of a durable kind? If you are more interested in buying a high quality luggage to use for years to come, then it is best to protect your luggage with suitcase covers. Many travelers are brand conscious and they buy luggage from exclusive designers. Bags like Louis Vuitton or Gucci luggage sets will cost you a fortune. However, these are preferred by the elite group of travelers. It would be such a waste of money to leave these kinds of luggage without suitcase covers. If you have a designer bag or luggage, protect them with a roll-up suitcase protector.
Behind the airport counter, do you see how the baggage handlers treat your beloved luggage? They are throwing it around. If only a bag could shout out for help, you could hear them wail and cry. Your bags are deliberately and without concern thrown. Imagine how they bounce as the bags come in contact with those baggage handlers, airport conveyors and carousels. They are a pitiful sight in car trunks and cargo trucks.
It is time for you to think of protective suitcase covers. The inevitability of protecting the luggage is imminent. There are many kinds of suitcase covers. You can get canvas, ballistic nylon, opaque, waterproof, or clear plastic suitcase covers. There are also fabric protective suitcase covers. Styles also differ so there are stretchable and elastic suitcase covers. The luggage cover is now being treated as luggage accessory. It now assumes the dual purpose of accessorizing and protecting. Although the decision is yours, it is still good to know the different features of a luggage cover.
Suitcase cover features
- As the purpose is to safeguard your bag, you should choose the best protective luggage cover.
- It must be durable, they will add years to the life of your suitcase.
- It should fit snugly to your bag so that it will not have a crumpled look and appearance.
- As bags are opened at the airports, your suitcase cover must be easy to install – perhaps a simple slip on.
- Its lock and zipper must be a protection against accidental opening. The pulling of zippers should not be a cause for scratches, tears and scuffs on the bag.
- There must be opening for retractable handle, side handles and wheels.
- It is good to buy bright colored or distinctive prints so that your luggage can be easily spotted.
- If you travel by water transportation, then you should choose a suitcase cover that is waterproof.
Many luggage owners who are frequent travelers buy really expensive luggage. To show-off for these kinds, the clear plastic covers are recommended. The luggage is protected and at the same time the designer brand is not concealed.
Suitcases cost a traveler hundreds of dollars. It would be a waste of so much money if the luggage is subjected to improper handling. Scratches and tears are a despicable sight. So, the best thing to do about your luggage is to accessorize and protect them with suitcase covers.
The Benefits Of Luggage Covers – Know How To Choose The Best!
Are you a frequent flyer? Or are you just a frequent traveler? Anybody who travels a lot invest huge amount on luggage bags. Most executives even buy the designer suitcases. How much does a luggage cost? It is definitely expensive and they need protection – the luggage covers. Owners of the luggage value the bags and take care of these valuable travel companion by using luggage covers.
Have you ever thought how much a Louis Vuitton luggage bag cost? Or maybe, a Gucci travel suitcase. These designer luggage bags cost a fortune and they will not be given special attention when rolling in airport conveyors. Neither will they be given so much care when porters bring them to the ship’s cabin. Any damage such as scratches and stains (no matter how minimal) will bring big depreciation on the value of the luggage and therefore is a big waste of money!
If there is one thing to preserve the value and beauty of bags and suitcases, the luggage covers are the recommended solutions. These covers are dubbed luggage protect as they function for the preservation of the original material from any spoilage. What are the possible damages to the luggage? These can be grease stains, scrapes, spills and scratches. Luggage covers will keep these ugly damages away from the fabric or leather material of your bag thus retaining their beauty and brand new look.
Benefits derived from luggage covers
- Prime and foremost is the protection against stains, scratches and scuff marks.
- With colors and designs different from the common appearance of luggage, you can easily identify or spot your luggage as they travel along the airport carousel or conveyor.
- You can dress up your luggage to complement your travel attire. You and your travel companion (luggage) will be a sight to behold.
- Covers will keep your luggage clean – whether during travel or storage.
- The covers can fit snuggly to the bag so wheeling of the luggage can never be a problem.
- The covers usually have top openings to make the bag accessible for hauling and trolley handling.
- Luggage covers are durable as they are made of carefully chosen materials that can withstand frequent air, water or land travel.
Materials for the cover
The luggage cover can be made of vinyl, plastic, fabric or leatherette. Or lycra stretch can also be a suitable material for the covers. There are some covers that are checkered in design. This will make your luggage distinct from the rest of the other luggage in an airport conveyor. The price ranges from $ 25 to $45, depending on the size and material.
Sizes of the luggage covers are based on standard sizes of luggage and suitcases.
- Extra large – 29” x 21” x 13”
- Large – 27” x 21” x 13”
- Medium – 25” x 20” x 12.5”
- Small – 22” x 14.25” x 11”
Use of luggage covers will not create any hassle in the airport security. These luggage covers have passed airports a number of times and no problem has ever been encountered. When asked to be removed during airport inspection, cover reapplication is easily done.
Luggage covers are an effective way to protect the luggage from the inevitable wear and tear associated with travel. Whether you are on air travel, cruise or just on cab rides, luggage covers surely will protect your luggage and your investment in the luggage.