The Benefits Of Luggage Covers – Know How To Choose The Best!
Are you a frequent flyer? Or are you just a frequent traveler? Anybody who travels a lot invest huge amount on luggage bags. Most executives even buy the designer suitcases. How much does a luggage cost? It is definitely expensive and they need protection – the luggage covers. Owners of the luggage value the bags and take care of these valuable travel companion by using luggage covers.
Have you ever thought how much a Louis Vuitton luggage bag cost? Or maybe, a Gucci travel suitcase. These designer luggage bags cost a fortune and they will not be given special attention when rolling in airport conveyors. Neither will they be given so much care when porters bring them to the ship’s cabin. Any damage such as scratches and stains (no matter how minimal) will bring big depreciation on the value of the luggage and therefore is a big waste of money!
If there is one thing to preserve the value and beauty of bags and suitcases, the luggage covers are the recommended solutions. These covers are dubbed luggage protect as they function for the preservation of the original material from any spoilage. What are the possible damages to the luggage? These can be grease stains, scrapes, spills and scratches. Luggage covers will keep these ugly damages away from the fabric or leather material of your bag thus retaining their beauty and brand new look.
Benefits derived from luggage covers
- Prime and foremost is the protection against stains, scratches and scuff marks.
- With colors and designs different from the common appearance of luggage, you can easily identify or spot your luggage as they travel along the airport carousel or conveyor.
- You can dress up your luggage to complement your travel attire. You and your travel companion (luggage) will be a sight to behold.
- Covers will keep your luggage clean – whether during travel or storage.
- The covers can fit snuggly to the bag so wheeling of the luggage can never be a problem.
- The covers usually have top openings to make the bag accessible for hauling and trolley handling.
- Luggage covers are durable as they are made of carefully chosen materials that can withstand frequent air, water or land travel.
Materials for the cover
The luggage cover can be made of vinyl, plastic, fabric or leatherette. Or lycra stretch can also be a suitable material for the covers. There are some covers that are checkered in design. This will make your luggage distinct from the rest of the other luggage in an airport conveyor. The price ranges from $ 25 to $45, depending on the size and material.
Sizes of the luggage covers are based on standard sizes of luggage and suitcases.
- Extra large – 29” x 21” x 13”
- Large – 27” x 21” x 13”
- Medium – 25” x 20” x 12.5”
- Small – 22” x 14.25” x 11”
Use of luggage covers will not create any hassle in the airport security. These luggage covers have passed airports a number of times and no problem has ever been encountered. When asked to be removed during airport inspection, cover reapplication is easily done.
Luggage covers are an effective way to protect the luggage from the inevitable wear and tear associated with travel. Whether you are on air travel, cruise or just on cab rides, luggage covers surely will protect your luggage and your investment in the luggage.